Enhanced Health and Safety Measures
As part of our reopening, the health and well-being of our guests, employees and communities is our greatest priority. A safety program based of Federal, State and Local directives providing extra measures has been implemented.
Face coverings or masks would be required for all guests and team members except as noted by the CDC, such as for children under the age of 2. Masks must be worn throughout the cinema, including auditoriums, lobby, restrooms, hallways, etc. Masks may be removed once seated while eating or drinking inside the auditorium
We have blocked off every alternate row in each auditorium to maintain physical distancing. Also, we request you to leave a minimum of two empty seats between your party and others inside the auditorium.
We are staggering showtimes to prevent overcrowding of lobby and restrooms.
We offer online ticket sales to facilitate contactless experience. We encourage you to purchase tickets online. You are not required to print tickets you have purchased online. You can have the confirmation barcode / QR Code on your phone scanned at the ticket taker’s podium. We also accept Apple pay or Google Wallet payments at the registers.
Please remember to maintain distance from other guests and team members before, during and after the movie. Social Distancing Floor Markers have been placed in the lobby as a reminder. Please maintain physical distancing throughout other areas of the building as well. We will monitor and adjust procedures as needed to alleviate congestion.
Throughout the day, common areas and highly touched surfaces are frequently cleaned and sanitized. Restrooms are thoroughly disinfected each morning and frequently cleaned and sanitized throughout the day.
Additional time as been added between shows so that in auditoriums, hard surfaces, including door handles, handrails, armrests, etc. are cleaned and disinfected before and after every show.
For your convenience, sanitizers have been provided in our common areas.
- Concession counters and high touch areas are cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Employees are required to wear masks and gloves while working
- Frequent handwashing and changing of gloves are required of all employees.
- Plexiglass barriers are added at registers to protect guests and employees.
- To reduce contact points, popcorn and drink refills will not be offered at this time.
- Individually wrapped straws would be provided with beverages.
- All team members would be required to wear face masks and gloves while working.
- Frequent handwashing and changing of gloves would be required.
- All team members would be screened prior to each shift, including temperature checks and a questionnaire.